Datuk Maznah Hamid
|Datuk Maznah is the Securiforce Group Executive Chairman. She established and steered Securiforce from an unknown entity 27 years ago, to become the largest Security provider in Malaysia, successfully rising over more than a hundred other competitive companies of a similar nature. |
She started her business with merely RM5000 from her savings compared to other companies of similar nature that began with capitals between RM500000 to RM1milion. She now heads nearly 50 branches with employees reaching to almost 5000, hundreds of firearms and numerous armoured vehicles. The services are not only limited to static guard but also spans to logistic, cash-in-transit, cash management, high tech cargo management, armoured trucking service, as well as numerous other services. Securiforce provides a complete and total security package,
|pioneering the concept of ‘total security’As a result of her sheer dedication and management ability, Securiforce has now developed and diversified into many subsidiary companies, thriving from strength to strength.|
One such example is Danau Lumayan, a Property Development Company situated at Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras. Danau Lumayan has signed a Privatised Agreement with Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur to develop a parcel of Land situated at Bandar Tun Razak. Danau Lumayan builds and sells exclusive condominiums and penthouses.
Securiforce, in its continuing effort to become a fully integrated security and total solutions provider to meet customer needs, has established Securiforce Logistics, a sea and air freight forwarding service with branches in Singapore, Bangkok, China, Korea, Turkey and Germany.
The most incredible and interesting part in Datuk Maznah’s success story is that all her companies were established and progressively growing without any aid from the banking institutions. This has gained her much admiration and respect from peers as well as competitors. Her philosophy of success and achievement can be seen in her belief that “the main capital in business is yourself”.
She carries the principle of “we should produce a workload more than what we are paid for, as in the end, we will be rewarded much more than what we have done”. This principle has lead to major successes in her business career.
For her outstanding leadership qualities and distinguished entrepreneurship, she was invited to introduce the motivational programme at TV3 in 1990, where she was made Motivational Counsellor and Success Counsellor at both RTM and TV3. Hence, we quite often hear her familiar voice over the radio, and see her appearances on television.
Due to her deep interest in human development, she created MMC, Maznah Motivational Centre, which conducts seminars on business and human development.
She had also published a book entitled “MOTIVASI MEMBURUKEJAYAAN” (3K) in Malay and Mandarin, based on her principles, practices and experiences, in her effort to strive for excellent, powerful results. The English version for the 3K book will be published soon.
Datuk Maznah is active in many organizations. She has been appointed as
- Vice president of the Women World Entrepreneur Association (FCEM)
- Board of Director of Golden Hope Plantations Berhad.
- Board of Trustee of Yayasan Sultanah Bahiyah, Kedah
- Chairman of Danau Lumayan Sdn. Bhd.
- Fellowship School of Social Development, University Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Chairman for the Board of Directors Uniutama Property Sdn Bhd (UPSB) – UUM
- Member, Board of Director, Uniutama Management Holdings Sdn Bhd (UMHSB) – UUM
- Member, Board of Study, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNiMAP)
- Member of Entrepreneurship Development Council, MECD
- Member of Action Planning Development of Ummah
- Council, Jabatan Perdana menteri (JPM)
- Chairman of Women Economy and Entrepreneur, Kedah President of Usahawati
- President, Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS)
- Advisor for Excellerated Business Schools Inc, USA
- Advisor for Success Resources Training School, Pte Ltd
- The Honorary Excellent Graduate Award for Personal Development and Leadership
- (Anugerah Graduan Cemerlang Daya Kepimpinan Diri – PDL)
- Excellent Entrepreneur Award by The Malay Business of Chamber
- (Anugerah Usahawan Cemerlang-Dewan Perniagaan dan Perusahaan Melayu Malaysia)
- Tan Sri Fatimah Hashim Excellent Woman Award by Avon
- (Anugerah Wanita Cemerlang Tan Sri Fatimah Hashim – Avon)
- Honorary & Reputable Woman Award by Putra University, Malaysia)
- (Anugerah Wanita Kehormat – Universiti Putra Malaysia)
- Excellent Woman Award by Her World Magazine
- (Anugerah Kecemerlangan Wanita – Her World)
- Entrepreneur Appreciation Award – MECD
- Entrepreneur Award by The Malay Business of Chamber, Kedah, Malaysia
- (Anugerah Tokoh Usahawan – Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Malaysia, Kedah)
- The BrandLaureate – SMEs Brand Personality Award 2007
- (Anugerah The BrandLaureate –SMEs Brand Personaliti 2007)
- Mother of Entrepreneurs Award 2008 by AVON)
- (Anugerah Ibu Usahawan 2008 – AVON)
- Honorary Master of Entrepreneurship 2008
- (Anugerah Ijazah Kehormat Keusahawanan 2008 – Help Universiti)
Tribute to Women Award 2008 – (Entrepreneurship)
(Anugerah ’Tribute to Women’ 2008 – Usahawan)